- Automated assembly of seat tracks
- Capability to assemble several track models
- Linear transfer with 15 workstations
- Palletized line with special fixtures
- Poka-Yoke of pallets to ensure correct positioning of parts
- Component presence and model control using laser sensors
- Track lubrication by incorporated spraying system
- Assembly of upper and lower tracks
- Crimping and burnishing
- Tracks liberation and slide efforts checking
- Automatic part traceability and labelling with a robot
- Identification and separation of OK and NOK parts
- All seat tracks assembly processes including effort and quality checks are integrated into a single machine.
- Automation focuses on both the repetitive and critical processes (quality tasks that require more force or precision control).
- Production cost reduction and productivity increase by reducing the cycle times
- Repeatability quality assembly and control with the best quality assurance systems