1. Identity of the owner of this website
Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, please be informed that the owner is of www.agme.net:
Aguirregomezcorta y Mendicute S.A.
Tax ID no.:
Barrio Acitain Nº 7 Post code 263, 20600 Eibar, Gipuzkoa
+34 943 121 608
+34 943 121 572
2. General conditions of use of this website
In this sense, the term "User" is understood as the person who accesses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or paid, developed in www.agme.net.
2.1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These general terms and conditions of use, regulate access, navigation and use of www.agme.net and liabilities arising from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual property.
Agme may establish special conditions that will be applicable to the use and/or contracting of specific services, whereby these general terms and conditions will also apply.
2.2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES
- 1. Access to www.agme.net in principle is free and free. However, some services and content may be subject to the prior contracting of the service or product, whereby in those cases the specific conditions created for this purpose will be applicable that Agme will make available prior to contracting.
- 2. All minors who wish to make use of the services contained on this website must obtain the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, the latter being solely responsible for the acts of the minors under their care.
- 3. At any time, the user must make proper use of the services of this website in accordance with these general terms and conditions, applicable legislation, morality and public order as well as the generally accepted Internet practices.
- 4. The User warrants that all information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful, and updated. Immediate communication to Agme of any changes that may occur in the information provided It is the sole responsibility of the user.
- 5. The User will not: introduce viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through mass consumption of resources; gather data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, alter or make available content included on this site to third parties; perform actions through the services included on this site that may violate intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments, rights to the honour, image and personal privacy of third parties; engage in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- 6. If to use and/or contract a service www.agme.net, the User is required to register, he/she will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. If as a result of registration, the User is given a password, he/she undertakes to make a diligent use and keep secret the password to access these services. Consequently, users are responsible for the custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that are supplied and undertake not to transfer them to third parties, whether temporary or permanent, or to allow access to outsiders. The User shall be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any unauthorised third party using a password for this purpose because of a careless or loss of use thereof by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorised access to his/her passwords, the User shall be responsible for immediately notifying Agme to proceed with the cancellation. Agme in no event be liable for the actions performed by unauthorised third parties while the aforementioned notification from the User does not occur.
3. Industrial and intellectual property rights
Agme owns the rights to intellectual property for all the elements of www.agme.net, including trademark, trade name or distinctive mark. In particular and without limitation, graphic design, font, logos, texts, graphics, photos, sounds, and other material contained on the website code are protected by copyright.
In any case, access or browsing www.agme.net implies waiving, transfer or total or partial license from Agme for personal use to the User of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, processing, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation by any means, of all or part of the contents of www.agme.net, without express written permission of Agme constitutes a violation of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information not considered personal data transmitted to www.agme.net voluntarily over the Internet (including any remark, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of Agme who will have unlimited usage rights, without accruing any compensation in its favour or in favour of any other person.
4. Responsibilities and guarantees
- 1. Agme does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability or accuracy of the Service or the information contained in www.agme.net and therefore excludes any liability for direct or indirect damages of any kind resulting from the fraud utility or expectations that the User has deposited thereon.
- 2. Agme states that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to allow the proper operation of the website as well as the absence of viruses or harmful components, however it can not be responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of content and services included on www.agme.net; (b) the absence of errors in the content or correcting any defects that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.agme.net; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) loss or damage caused by any person that violates the security systems www.agme.net.
- 3. The User shall be solely responsible to third parties in any communication sent personally or his/her name to www.agme.net and unlawful use of content and services contained on this website.
- 4. Agme reserves the right to temporarily and without notice suspend access to www.agme.net because of maintenance, repair, renovation or improvement. Whenever circumstances permit Agme will publish on its website, in advance, a notice indicating the date for the suspension of services.
- 5. Links to other websites that might exist in www.agme.net may lead you to websites that Agme assumes no responsibility for, as it does not have any control over them, their purpose being to inform the user of other sources of information, so that the user accesses at his/her own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
5. Duration and amendment
- 1. Agme reserves the right to change, wholly or partially, these general terms and conditions of access posting changes in www.agme.net. It may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, change, delete or add content and services it provides, and the way in which they are presented or located. Therefore, the general terms and conditions published at the time when the user accesses www.agme.net will be construed as applicable so the user must periodically read the Terms of Service.
- 2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the special conditions, Agme may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page without the possibility for the user to demand compensation.
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationships established between Agme and User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable law and jurisdiction. However, for cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to jurisdiction, Agme and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subjecting themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Eibar.