1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
AGUIRREGOMEZCORTA Y MENDICUTE, S.A
CIF: ES A20022448
APALATEGI 7 - 20600 - EIBAR – GUIPUZCOA - SPAIN
Tel: +34 943 121 608
2. For what purpose are your data processed?
AGUIRREGOMEZCORTA Y MENDICUTE, S.A. processes the information provided by those concerned for the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the requested services as well as for sending commercial communications about our products and services.
3. How long are your data kept?
Data shall be kept while the business relationship is maintained, and when applicable, over the necessary years to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for your data processing?
Here is the legal basis for your data processing:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of the requested services
- Legitimate interest of the data controller: Sending of commercial communications
5. Who will your data be transferred to?
Data will be transferred to the following recipients:
- Data may be transferred to commercial distributors to send communications and make commercial contact.
6. Data transferred to third countries
The following data transfers to third countries are provided for:
- Commercial companies for the purpose of creating sales opportunities. The guarantee for this transfer has been established through: Standard clauses for data protection.
7. What are your rights when providing your data?
Any person is entitled to obtain conformation about whether or not AGUIRREGOMEZCORTA Y MENDICUTE, S.A. is processing your personal data. Those concerned have the right to access their personal data and to request rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, data are no longer needed for the purposes they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, those concerned may request the limitation for their data processing, in which case data shall only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, those concerned may object to their data processing.
In this case, AGUIRREGOMEZCORTA Y MENDICUTE, S.A. shall cease processing the data, unless compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Users may materially exercise their rights in the following way: by writing to the address of the data controller.
If you have given your consent for an specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw that given consent at any time, without that affecting the legality of the processing, which is based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you think that your rights regarding your personal data protection have been violated, particularly when you have obtained no satisfaction in exercising your rights, you may submit a complaint to the competent Control Authority on Data Protection through its web site: www.agpd.es.
8. How have your data been collected?
Personal data processed by AGUIRREGOMEZCORTA Y MENDICUTE, S.A. come directly from the person concerned or from commercial distributors.
Categories of processed data are:
- Identification data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Trade information
Special categories of personal data are not processed (those data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person, data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).