Following our policy of continuous improvement, our RD & I department has obtained considerable advances in durability, reliability and performance over our standard riveting machines. In addition, the new AGME RA riveting machines have also delivered remarkable progress in flexibility.
The RA radial riveting machines are highly efficient machines that solve many assembly needs: from the forming of small rivets to riveting large heads with different geometries. With a more current and innovative design, they integrate the following technical advances:
- New larger electric cabinet with 5” touch screen
- New more intuitive HMI interface in 9 languages
- Possibility of program modifications and extensions (PLC)
- Improvement in the magnetothermics distribution with cable conduits
- Improved maintenance and accessibility to the electric cabinet interior.
- Longer life thanks to the increase in load capacity
- Improvement of the automatic lubrication system
- Use of lighter materials
- Frontal access to regulatory systems
- New electric motors complying with IE3 European standard of energy efficiency
- New two hand control with a superior design.
Their modular design provides many possibilities that result in a great versatility and efficiency, as well as an important money saving. Furthermore, our riveting tools, quality assurance systems and other optional accessories make possible the total adaptation of the riveting machines to the industries´ production requirements.
Our riveting machines are commonly used by the most important automotive components manufacturers in more than 25 countries. This leadership in the riveting technology is supported by our extensive experience, our product R+D+I plans, high quality standards and an important international presence. Our extensive distribution network and technical partners ensures an efficient, close and quick technical service in the major international markets.
Riveting principles: AGME riveting versus pressing
Any machine with riveting technology will have much less costs and dimensions than the necessary ones with a direct action press.
AGME riveting machine selection quick guide
AGME riveting machines are available in a variety of sizes, so the correct machine can be selected to ensure perfectly riveted components. This riveter selection guide has been developed to help you to select the most suitable riveting machine model for every process and component. For further information, please contact us.
Riveting tools selection quick guide
The riveting tool is a key part for getting the riveting highest quality. This guide makes possible a rapid selection of the most suitable riveting tool for the clients´ technical requirements. If you need assistance, please let us know.